In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that this blog is the property of the Corporación Sanitaria Parc Taulí, formed by:
- Parc Tauli Health Corporation. With CIF Q5850005I. Located at: Parc del Taulí 1, 08208 Sabadell (Barcelona).
- UDIAT Diagnostic Center. With CIF A61891156. Located at: Parc del Taulí 1, 08208 Sabadell (Barcelona).
- Sabadell Senior Citizen Service Center. With CIF A61838744. Located at: Ronda Collsalarca 217-219, 08207 Sabadell (Barcelona).
- Fundació Parc Taulí. With CIF G60331238. Located at: Parc del Taulí 1, 08208 Sabadell (Barcelona).
You can contact us in person or through the channels we have on it next link.
Parc Taulí blogs are edited and managed with the technical support of the Intranet and Web Responsible Committee (CRIW). The CRIW is responsible for the development of the Intranet and Web platforms of the Parc Taulí Health Corporation. In the specific case of blogs, defines and elaborates their design, both aesthetically and structurally, and acts as an advisory board in the development of the contents, pointing to possible improvements and giving directions that facilitate the good understanding of texts.
Composition of the CRIW
- Sandra Álvaro Brioa. Responsible. Communication Office. Parc Taulí Health Corporation.
- Anna Pascual Roca. Technical coordination. Computer Services Center. Parc Taulí Health Corporation.
- Celia Figueras Horcas. Coordination of contents. Parc Taulí Health Corporation.
- Marta Fernandez Fernandez. Technical development. Communication Office. Parc Taulí Health Corporation.
- Roger Sales Lopez. Design and multimedia. Fundació Parc Taulí.
- A hard tackle from Nacho Gordon to Velasco. Analysis and technical development. Computer Services Center. Parc Taulí Health Corporation.
Financing and advertising
The Parc Taulí Health Corporation, a public entity dependent on the Catalan Health Service (CatSalut), elaborates and manages the institutional blogs only with its own human resources. Blogs do not have or receive external funding of any kind and do not contain advertising.
Privacy: protection of personal data
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal data you provide us when you subscribe to blogs, become part of a personal data file , for the sole purpose of properly providing you with the services requested. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of your data by using the links provided at the bottom of the bulletins that will be sent to your email, or in writing, by attaching a photocopy of your DNI, to the administrator. of that blog.
The e-mail addresses of the professionals that appear in the blogs are spread to facilitate the communication between professionals and the citizens. In no case can they be used for the dissemination of advertising in any of its formats.
All the contents and graphic elements of the blogs are part of the Corporación Sanitaria Parc Taulí or of third natural or legal persons who have authorized their use, and are protected by the Spanish legislation on intellectual and industrial property in Spain. As for the graphic elements corresponding to the icons that accompany the text, the authorship corresponds to Freepik and they have been downloaded from the web Flaticon, licensed by CC BY 3.0.
We authorize the total or partial reproduction of the contents of the blogs, provided that their origin is expressly mentioned. The Parc Taulí Health Corporation reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions established in this document.
Links to other web pages
The Corporación Sanitaria Parc Taulí provides, in blogs, links to websites of other companies and associations, but does not subscribe or is not responsible for the content of these pages. The purpose of publishing accesses to these pages is always informative and in no case assistive.
What are cookies?
They are small files that some platforms, such as websites, can install on their computer, smartphone, tablet or connected television. Its functions can be diverse: storing your browsing preferences or collecting statistical information, among others. Sometimes cookies are used to store basic information about the browsing habits of the user or his computer, to the point that they can be recognized.
What use do we make of cookies?
Browsing this portal implies that the following types of cookies can be installed:
- Performance Improvement Cookies: This type of cookie retains your preferences for certain tools or services, saving you from having to configure them again each time you visit our portal and in certain cases, they can be provided by third parties. Examples are: username, site language, or item ordering preferences.
- Statistical Analysis Cookies: They are the ones that allow to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyze the use that they make of our services. Thanks to them, we can study the navigation on our blog and improve the range of services we offer.
- Geolocation Cookies: These cookies are used by programs that try to geographically locate the situation of the connected computer, smartphone, tablet or television, so that in the most anonymous anonymity, the most appropriate content and services can be offered.
- Other third party cookies: Some of our pages may install third-party cookies that allow us to manage and improve the service that they offer. An example of this use could be the links to social networks that allow us to share our content.
Modification of cookie preferences
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your Internet browser options. If you block them, certain services that require their use may not be available.
Here are links to information on how to enable your preferences in major browsers: