Visits are allowed with PREVIOUS APPOINTMENT.
Family visits. It will be necessary to perform a rapid antigen test (ART) on all people who can NOT justify their complete vaccination through My Health or other means.
Only one person is allowed to visit the room as long as:
- Be certified that you are vaccinated with the complete guideline.
- Please be certified to have passed COVID-19 in the 3 months prior to the date of the visit.
- Vaccinated relatives will NOT be allowed to enter the rooms.
EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR AREA ENABLED
- There is no limitation of companions on visits abroad from the center; in the case of the enabled interior area, the limit will depend on the capacity of the specific day.
- En visits / outings outside the residence the use of a surgical mask indoors, in residents and relatives is recommended.
- In unvaccinated or incorrectly vaccinated users, it is recommended to do serious TAR 0-5-10-15 days after returning to residence.
In all cases, the following security measures must be complied with:
- Respect the distance of 1,5 m
- Make strict and correct use of the mask.
- Submit to control temperature.
- Submit a signed statement checklist (checklist) of symptoms.
There is no limit on visits per resident, no time limit, as long as capacity allows.
More information for users of Parc Taulí
Information space on the Parc Taulí website with measures to adapt to COVID-19, its effects on all its centers and devices, information on Coronavirus-SARS-CoV-2 and more: