We are preparing for the upcoming Third Parc Taulí International Vascular Access Symposium, 3rd PTIVAS 2018, and we would like to invite you to share our experience in Sabadell, Barcelona, in October, 2018.
The aim of PTIVAS is try to provide a comprehensive coverage of the field of vascular access in the dialysis patient in the areas of higher interest in daily clinical practice. In this edition the purpose is to cover three
main objectives: review the current state in the fundamental topics in vascular access, highlight the latest trending topics and discuss about how to register the vascular access activity to audit the results.
The perspective of the meeting is based on a multidisciplinary approach, with the participation of nephrology, vascular surgery, interventional radiology and infirmary. Main topics will be presented in round tables with invited speakers and panel discussions to encourage multidisciplinary interactions.
2018 Symposium Topic Highlights:
- Vascular Access data management
- From the patient to the multidisciplinary team
- Vascular Access Ultrasound. From mapping to surveillance
- Catheter. New challenges
- Endovascular approach. Beyond the limits
- Surgical approach. Beyond the limits
- Innovation in Vascular Access
- Vascular Access care
- Latest Best Practice Guidelines
- Arteriovenous Access and Heart
- Management: from costs to quality indicators
We hope to provide a comfortable environment for learning and share your experience. We hope that you enjoy multidisciplinary interactions for the better understanding of the vascular access approach in the dialysis
We look forward to welcoming you to Sabadell.
Jose Ibeas, MD, PhD
Chairman, Organizing Committee