Parc Taulí Hospital Universitari has undertaken to make its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, on the accessibility of websites and applications for public sector mobile devices (hereinafter, Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7).
This accessibility statement applies to https://www.tauli.cat/actualitat/
This website is «partially compliant»With Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September due to the lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
Content not accessible
The following content is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Lack of compliance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September:
- Non-textual content
- Subtitles (recorded)
- Audio description or alternative medium (recorded)
- Audio description (recorded)
- Significant sequence
- Sensory characteristics
- Contrast (minimum)
- Text images
- Contrast in non-textual elements
- Spaced in the text
- Content in over or focus
- Pause, stop, hide
- Avoid blocks
- Visible focus
- Label in the name
- Language of the parties
- Labels or instructions
- Name, function, value
- Status messages.
- Disproportionate charge: Not applicable.
- The content does not fall within the scope of applicable law:
There may be office files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on March 23, 2021
The method used to prepare the declaration was the external accessibility audit carried out by the accessibility consultancy ÀGILS Comunicació, SL
Last revision of the declaration: March 23, 2021
Observations and contact details
Communications on accessibility requirements can be made (article 10.2.a of Royal Decree 1112/2018), through the following contact mailbox.
- Report any possible breaches by this website.
- Transmit other difficulties in accessing content.
- Make any other queries or suggestions for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website.
The communications will be received and transferred by the General Direction of Citizen Attention, of the Department of the Vice-presidency, Economy and Property, like Responsible Unit of Web Accessibility in the autonomic field.
Requests for accessible information and complaints
To make requests for accessible information and complaints (article 12 of Royal Decree 1112/2018) it is necessary to access the procedure “Content accessible on the web"And follow the mode"Request accessible information or make a complaint".
Any natural or legal person may make complaints regarding compliance with the requirements of Royal Decree 1112/2018 and request information relating to content that is excluded from the scope of application of these regulations.
Applications and complaints are registered in accordance with the requirements established by Law 39/2015 of 1 October, on the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations.
If, once an accessible request for information or complaint has been made, it has been rejected, you do not agree with the decision taken or the response does not comply with the requirements of article 12.5 of RD 1112/2018, you can start a claim for:
- Know and oppose the reasons for rejection.
- Urge the adoption of appropriate measures in case of disagreement with the decision taken.
- State the reasons why you consider that the answer does not meet the required requirements.
A claim can also be initiated in the event that 20 working days have elapsed without a response being obtained.