- This event has already happened.
The Parc Taulí Research and Innovation Institute celebrates the final of the Incubator Program 2022, organized by the Node Taulí in the framework of ITEMS.
It will be announced during the event the winning project among the 5 finalists, who throughout this year have received the I3PT's valuation support.
During the event, the projects will be presented to a jury and the winner will be decided, who as a prize will continue to receive the support of the I3PT to advance in its technological maturity.
Agenda of the day
- 10:00 h Institutional welcome
Dr. Lluís Blanch – ITEMAS Coordinator and Scientific Director of the Parc Taulí Research and Innovation Institute (I3PT)
- 10:05 a.m. Presentation II edition Incubator Node Taulí Program
Ismael Ávila – Coordinator of the II edition of the Node Taulí Incubator Program and Head of the Patronage Unit
Judith Juan – Coordinator of the II edition of the Node Taulí Incubator Program and manager of innovation projects
- 10:15 a.m. Presentation of projects
• Pectoral-abdominal restraint. Benito Menni – CASM Germanes Hospitalàries
• IWAG. Hospital Asil de Granollers Private Foundation
• Gliostage. Institute of Research and Innovation Parc Taulí
• RACE Plus. Germans Trias i Pujol Research Institute
• Single window. Consorci Sanitari de Terrassa
- 10:45 am Presentation III edition and deliberation of the expert panel
David Barakat – Coordinator of the III edition of the Node Taulí Incubator Program and manager of innovation projects
Irene Espelta – Coordinator of the III edition of the Taulí Node Incubator Program and manager of innovation projects at ITEMAS
- 10:55 a.m. Presentation of diplomas
- 11:00 a.m. Closing and networking space
- Research staff interested in innovation and innovation projects, innovation project managers and innovation and research support staff. Event also open to public outside the hospital.
Leave a Reply