Rules of participation
The blogs and social networks of the Corporació Sanitària Parc Taulí de Sabadell aim to disseminate the activities, services and projects that are carried out and to bring closer the relationship with our users and citizens, through listening and interaction on the different topics that may be related to this institution.
Citizens can comment on it, fulfilling the following requirements:
- You may not use these profiles to advertise for-profit business, services, or events.
- Published comments must be related to the topic of the posts.
- The opinions of the other participants must be respected, even if they are not shared. It is not allowed to insult or use offensive, racist, violent or xenophobic language. The promotion of illegal activities and the violation of people's privacy are also not allowed.
- The contributions made may not be aimed at deceiving or disorienting the public or violating any copyright or intellectual property law.
- Repeated repetition of the same comments will be considered spam and may cause the user to block them.
- It is advisable to avoid publishing personal data (postal or e-mail address, telephone number).
- Parc Taulí's blogs and social networks are not spaces for personal medical or administrative consultations. You should refer these questions to your referring doctor or nurse. If you want to send us a complaint or suggestion, please contact Customer Service. using the web form or by contacting them directly (email@example.com - Telephone: 93 723 10 10 ext. 29052).
- These profiles may contain information about illnesses or medical treatments. It is important to remember that this information should never be a substitute for a consultation with your doctor. The user assumes full responsibility for how he decides to use this information.
- Parc Taulí reserves the right to delete any contribution made that does not comply with these participation rules.