Privacy and cookies
El Consorci Corporació Sanitària Parc Taulí includes:
- Sabadell Hospital / Albada Social and Health Center
- Fundació Parc Taulí
- Sabadell Senior Citizens
- Attention to the Dependency
- Can Rull Primary Care Center
Basic information on data protection
Responsible for treatment
Purpose of the treatment
Communication with the public through the automated subscription to the news published by sending a newsletter by e-mail.
Consent of the interested party.
- Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights.
- Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
The data will not be transferred to third parties except by legal obligation.
They are not expected.
Information, Access, Rectification, Deletion, Limitation, Portability and Opposition. They can be exercised through the Data Protection Officer.
Data Protection Delegate
What are cookies?
These are small files that some platforms, such as websites, can install on your computer, smartphone, tablet, or connected TV. Its functions can be diverse: storing your browsing preferences and collecting statistical information, among others. Sometimes cookies are used to store basic information about the browsing habits of the user, or his computer, up to to the point of being able to recognize it.
What use do we make of cookies?
Browsing this portal implies that the following types of cookies can be installed:
- Performance Improvement Cookies This type of cookie preserves your preferences for certain tools, or services, saving you from having to reconfigure them each time you visit our portal again and, in certain cases, may be provided by third parties. Some examples are: username, website language, article sorting preferences.
- Statistical analysis cookies. They are the ones that allow to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyze the use that they make of our services. Thanks to them we can study the navigation on our website and improve the offer of services we offer.
- Geolocation cookies These are used by programs that try to geographically locate the situation of the computer, smartphone, tactical tablet or connected television, so that, with the most anonymity, the most appropriate content and services can be offered, and also - accurate data on the location of our services, such as the fastest and most accurate way to get to our office, as well as others of interest to interact with us.
- Other third party cookies. Some of our pages may install third-party cookies that allow us to manage and improve the service that they offer. An example of this use could be the links to social networks that allow us to share our content.
Modification of cookie preferences
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your Internet browser options. If you block them, some services that require their use may not be available to you.
Here are links to information on how to enable your preferences in major browsers and Flash Player software: