The Anesthesiology, Resuscitation and Pain Treatment Service of Sabadell Hospital is made up of a group of professionals motivated and involved in the improvement of care.
The service has as mission the provision of specialized care in the areas where their participation is required, in order to:
- Guarantee the performance of all therapeutic and / or diagnostic procedures of a surgical nature.
- Ensure the performance of all those techniques that require the collaboration of the anesthesiologist to improve patient comfort and increase the effectiveness of the procedure.
- Control the post-anesthetic recovery of all patients in their different degrees of complexity.
- Ensure the treatment of acute and chronic pain.
- Provide continuous care 24 hours a day in all urgent procedures and for the care of the critically ill patient and the pregnant woman.
All of the above, offering the highest quality care and safety to the patient with the involvement of all professionals.
Director of the Anesthesiology, Resuscitation and Pain Treatment Service
Federico Carol Boeris