External consultations - New Taulí building, 2st floor, waiting room 2B
Outpatient follow-up: Conventional or scheduled visits, urgent visits, second opinion visits and also family-friendly information. The area is physically connected to the day hospital.
Hospitalization - Taulí Building, 9st floor
Treatment of patients with malignant hematopoiesis. Share devices with the Internal Medicine Service and the Oncology Service.
Preferred healthcare lines:
- Diagnosis and treatment of malignant hematopoiesis.
- Diagnosis and treatment of benign hematopoiesis.
- Chemotherapy for malignant hematopoiesis.
- Immunotherapy for malignant hematopoiesis.
- Treatment of complications in hematological patients.
- Blood transfusion and blood products.
Day hospital - New Taulí building, 2nd floor, waiting room 2A
Chemotherapy or support for hemoderivatives is given and patients with acute complications resulting from their hematological process are treated. Area shared with the Oncology Service.
Continuous attention from 8am to 22pm, from Monday to Friday.
The activity in this area includes:
- Administration of intravenous chemotherapy.
- Transfusion of blood products.
- Therapeutic bleeds.
- Administration of intravenous iron.
- Bisphosphonates, immunoglobulins, monoclonal antibodies, antifungals, etc.
- And many other activities aimed at facilitating the diagnosis and treatment of the oncohematological patient in order to minimize hospital admissions and enhance specialized outpatient care.