Sabadell Hospital provides specialized, comprehensive, personalized and quality care, on a scheduled and urgent basis, to people in a situation of acute illness or exacerbation of chronic illness.
Sabadell Hospital is one of the seven centers of the Consorci Corporació Sanitària Parc Taulí de Sabadell (CCSPT). It has, together with four others, centralized management within the Corporation: UDIAT Diagnostic Center, Albada Sociosanitary Center, Parc Taulí Mental Health, Parc Taulí Primary Care and Dependency Care). Sabadell Gent Gran Center de Serveis, SA has its own legal personality and the Consortium is the sole partner.
- Provide specialized, comprehensive, personalized and quality care in a scheduled and / or urgent way, to people in a situation of acute illness or exacerbation of chronic illness.
- Consider aspects related to the prevention, control, rehabilitation and reintegration of the patient under the principles of prioritization based on the prevalence, severity and complexity of their health problems.
- Encouraging the most relevant use of existing devices through cooperation with other agents in the health system.
Organization of Sabadell Hospital and portfolio of services
Medical Specialties Area
- Digestive system
- Endocrinology and Nutrition
- Hematology and Hematotherapy
- Home Hospitalization
- Infectious Diseases
- Internal Medicine
Surgical Specialties Area
- Anesthesiology, Resuscitation and Pain Treatment
- Angiology and Vascular Surgery
- General and Digestive Surgery
- Maxillofacial surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology
- Plastic Surgery (breast reconstructions)
- Thoracic Surgery
Area of Attention to the Woman and the Child
- Pediatric surgery
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Pediatric Medicine
- Primary Care
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Intensive Care Medicine - Critics Area
- Nuclear medicine
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation