After the success achieved with the 1st edition, we are preparing for the next Segundo Taulí Health Artificial Intelligence Symposium, the 2nd THAIS, and we would like to invite you to share our experience at the Parque Taulí Hospital Universitario, in Sabadell, Barcelona, on the 19 and June 20, 2023. The objective of THAIS, organized by the Mixed Unit of the Clinical, Interventional and Computational Nephrology group of the Instituto Investigación e Innovación del Parque Taulí (I3PT) and the School of Engineering of Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona, it will give extensive coverage to the field of Artificial Intelligence in Health from a perspective oriented to the health professionals involved in this area. The main objectives to be covered are: review why and in what the health professional should be trained, what is the vision of the managers of the health systems and, finally, what infrastructure is needed. The perspective of the meeting is based on a multidisciplinary approach, with the participation of clinicians, engineers, specialists in ethics and law, managers, public and private entities. The topics will be presented in round tables by experts and referents in the subjects with discussion panels to encourage interdisciplinary interactions and facilitate a teaching vision that is critical at the same time. The main topics, challenges, opportunities and latest hot topics will be discussed from different points of view.
The presentation of papers will also be accommodated, to give the opportunity to show the experience of the groups that are working in the area.
- Will Artificial Intelligence be able to monitor the health of the population?
- Access to health data: where we are and where we are going
- Health data management at European level: Towards total digitization?
- AI research: challenges to consider
- Keys to generating successful models in AI
- The path from the idea in AI to the clinical application.
- Bigdata Analytics: Will everything go through the Cloud?
- How to extract information from data: Between simulation and visualization.
- The challenge of legality, when technology goes faster than the rules
- AI modeling demo: From data capture to knowledge generation
- Redefining the frontiers of #AI: Is there a limit?
- AI risks: Are we aware?
- AI and ethics: Do they use the same language?
- Entrepreneurship and AI: 2 parts of the same equation
We hope to provide you with a good, comfortable environment to learn and share your experience. We hope you enjoy the interdisciplinary interactions for a better understanding of the approach to Artificial Intelligence in the Health sector.
Welcome to THAIS.
Jose Ibeas. Interventional and Computational Clinical Nephrology Group of the Parc Taulí Research and Innovation Institute.
Remo Suppi. Department of Computer Architecture and Operating Systems. School of Engineering.