- Mireia Córcoles
- no comment
- The I3PT organizes the event “How do we deal with the next COVID? Research, dissemination and patronage, the role of clinical professionals and the public ", which will take place next Thursday, May 5 (18 pm), in Parc Taulí
- Teresa Escursell Scholarships will be awarded during the event - in honor of Mrs. Escursell, who gave his legacy to the research of the Institute—, the COVID-19 scholarships and those of co-financing of research staff
Manel Cervantes, Bonaventura Clotet i Maria Rosa Sala they are three of the most prestigious doctors in our country, and they are three of the most respected voices to talk about COVID-19 from an epidemiological research point of view.
All three will take part in the round table «How do we deal with the next COVID? Research, dissemination and patronage, the role of clinical professionals and citizens», Organized by the Parc Taulí Research and Innovation Institute (I3PT) next Thursday, May 5 (18 pm) in the Parc Taulí Auditorium, and which is open to all citizens.
The debate, which will be led by the journalist Laura Rosel, will also feature the voice of Dra. Mireia Subirana, director of the Parc Taulí Nurse, who will represent one of the most important groups in this pandemic.
With this panel of experts, for the first time together on the same stage, we will discuss the importance of research to understand how we got to the current epidemiological situation and how we can anticipate the different scenarios for the future. We will also reflect, openly with the audience, on how Citizens can help meet a new health challenge of this magnitude.
Subsequently, with the aim of encouraging research and innovation at I3PT, the Teresa Escursell scholarships —In homage to Mrs. Escursell, a neighbor of Sabadell who gave her legacy in search of the Institute—, les COVID-19 Impact Scholarships and those of co-financing of research staff.
The event is free and open to all citizens and you must register to reserve a place at this link.
- Manel Cervantes: director of the Infectious Diseases Service at Parc Taulí
- Bonaventura Clotet: director of IrsiCaixa and head of the Infectious Diseases Service at Germans Trias i Pujol Hospital
- Maria Rosa Sala: head of the Vallès Epidemiological Surveillance and Public Health Emergency Response Service
- Mireia Subirana: Nurse director of Parc Taulí
- Laura Rosel: director and presenter of "El matí de Catalunya Ràdio"
Mireia CórcolesAll entries by: Mireia Córcoles
You might also be interested
Experts agree that we are still in a pandemic and that the guard cannot be loweredExperts agree that we are still in a pandemic and that the guard cannot be lowered https://www.tauli.cat/institut/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/IMG_3578_1600-1200x675.jpg 1080 608 Mireia Córcoles Mireia Córcoles https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/110a0e52bb5281b44b744cbc68cc9f5c?s=96&d=mm&r=g