- Communication Parc Taulí
- no comment
The TV3 Marathon announced a few days ago the research projects that will be funded with funds raised in the special edition of 2020, dedicated to the fight against COVID-19, and which has closed with a score of close to 14 million euros.
In this year's call for the TV3 Marathon, 229 proposals have been submitted, of which 36 have been selected. The projects have been evaluated by 95 international scientists specializing in this field according to their quality, methodology and relevance.
Three of these projects have the participation of researchers from the Parc Taulí Research and Innovation Institute (I3PT), two of them as principal investigators. They are as follows:
Identification and validation of initial biomarkers in the acute phase of the Covid-19 evolution predictors (IVETTE)
- Dr. Jordi Gratacós Masmitjà, head of the A8G2 Research Group - Inflammatory joint disease, bone metabolism and systemic autoimmune diseases of the Parc Taulí Research and Innovation Institute (I3PT);
- Dr. Bonaventura Clotet Sala, from the IrsiCaixa Private Research Institute AIDS Foundation;
- Dr. Marta Vilaseca Casas, from the Barcelona Biomedical Research Institute Foundation IRBB.
Impact and sequelae of elevated respiratory impulse in critically ill Covid-19 patients requiring mechanical ventilation: mechanical and genomic characterization through the use of artificial intelligence
- Dra. Josefina López Aguilar, Head of Research Group A8G3 - Translational research in the critically ill patient of the Parc Taulí Research and Innovation Institute (I3PT);
- Dr. Rafael Fernández Fernández, of the Fundación Privada Althaia Manresa Xarxa Assistencial Universitària;
- Dr. Laura Amado Rodríguez, of the Foundation for Biosanitary Research and Innovation in the Principality of Asturias.
Endothelial skeletal muscle dysfunction and weakness acquired in the intensive care unit (DAUCI) in Covid-19 patients; understanding the path to personalized management and rehabilitation in the ICU
- Dr. Turgut Durduran, from the Institute of Photonic Sciences (ICFO);
- Dr. Jaume Mesquida February, Doctor of the A8G3 Research Group - Translational research in the critically ill patient of the Parc Taulí Research and Innovation Institute (I3PT).
Congratulations to the researchers involved and many thanks to La Marató de TV3 for their contribution and impetus to Research!
Communication Parc TaulíAll tickets for: Comunicació Parc Taulí
You might also be interested
Parc Taulí is looking for volunteers for a clinical study to treat fear and anxiety about COVID-19Parc Taulí is looking for volunteers for a clinical study to treat fear and anxiety about COVID-19 https://www.tauli.cat/institut/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/20210705_estudi-ansietat-covid-1200x675.jpg 1080 608 Communication Parc Taulí Communication Parc Taulí https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/873e131ac0148c214691b69a42e82f81?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Three professionals from Parc Taulí, awarded more than € 188.000 in the PERIS Talent and Employability Promotion ProgramThree professionals from Parc Taulí, awarded more than € 188.000 in the PERIS Talent and Employability Promotion Program https://www.tauli.cat/institut/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/2021_06_23_peris.jpg 1080 614 Communication Parc Taulí Communication Parc Taulí https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/7839cc9b475d428560d509499f1c4407?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Calcitriol supplementation is useful against COVID-19 in patients with advanced renal failureCalcitriol supplementation is useful against COVID-19 in patients with advanced renal failure https://www.tauli.cat/institut/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/68197-1-e1622030040385.jpg 750 502 Guillem Cebrian Guillem Cebrian https://www.tauli.cat/institut/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG-1030-150x150.png