Digital Medical Imaging Laboratory
The Digital Medical Imaging Laboratory is part of the Digital Medical Imaging Center (CIMD). It is a center specialized in the development of computer applications aimed at capturing, archiving and transmitting digital images, as well as all the information generated by diagnostic services. It is part of the UDIAT Diagnostic Center of Parc Taulí and is one of the common support services of the I3PT that allows researchers to develop their research projects.
The laboratory uses image transmission and storage software (PACS) developed at Taulí and marketed worldwide to collect and store medical images in the cloud, participating in projects such as SIMDCAT. This image repository, over 1.5 Petabytes, is accessible from any user hospital.
- Development of new software related to digitization, treatment and storage of medical images.
- Obtaining, processing and transferring medical imaging through the use of the RAIM server platform and RAIM Cloud.
- Artificial intelligence research service applied to 3D printing (segmentation and conversion to printable format)
- Image collections:
- Medical objects in DICOM format
- Diagnostic reports in encrypted HTML, PDF and CDA formats.
- Printable objects in STL and OBJ format
- Advice and support in the design and methodology of research projects related to the use and treatment of medical imaging.
- RAIM Server (PACS)
- RAIM Viewer
- RAIM Cloud (centralized PACS)
- RAIM SDI (Radiological Information System)
- RAIM SISDI Web (RIS web)
- RAIM Services Web (Radiological and pathological medical viewer)
- RAIM Light Viewer