El Signal Laboratory has an interoperability platform with the ability to manage raw data, as acquired in the care process, to then debug and transform them, in order to turn them into valuable information for the research.
In order to obtain this data, the signal laboratory uses different medical devices, and innovative solutions developed, which allow the researcher to have a large amount of demographic, clinical and physiological data, with the quality necessary for development. of research projects.
- Obtaining and processing clinical data from computer programs such as TriNetX and Redcap.
- Obtaining and processing physiological data from ICU patients using the BC link platform, owned by the spin-off BetterCare SL
- Data collections:
- Invasive mechanical ventilation and vital sign monitors in .xml format
- Polygraphy of biomedical and “built in software” signals in LabChart format transformable to EDF, CSV, TXT and MatLab.
- Support in the connectivity and integration of different data collection platforms
- Advanced Diagnosis: Machine learning, pattern identification, cluster analysis, prediction…
- Simulation of clinical situations in mechanical ventilation.
- Technological evaluation of fans
- Diagnostic polygraphy in patients with ventilation
- External signal capture on the fan and simulator
BC Link-BetterCare: Solutions for capturing and integrating medical signals.