Unit of Projects
The Project Unit aims to boost the research carried out in the Parc Taulí Health Corporation Consortium in order to increase participation in both national and international projects and to attract resources.
We have extensive experience in managing pre-commercial procurement and innovation procurement projects. Since 2013 we have participated in European projects of the Pre-Commercial Procurement (PCP) and Public Procurement of Innovation (PPI) modalities and since 2019 we have been managing public innovation procurement (CPI) projects at a regional level.
- Centralize the projects carried out in Parc Taulí, in order to carry out efficient and efficient management.
- Identify professionals who have a project idea or an already structured project and who want to explore new sources of funding.
- Contact researchers interested in participating in projects, know their capabilities and interests in order to advise them on the development of a quality research project.
- Promote the participation of researchers in projects and encourage leadership in international projects.
The Project Unit supports researchers in the different phases of the project:
- Identification of funding lines that meet the needs of researchers.
- Dissemination of calls for projects, for the incorporation of staff (researcher and technician) and for the application for awards.
- Support in the elaboration of the work plan (work packages, schedules and assignment of responsibilities).
- Formation and consolidation of consortia (search for partners if necessary).
- Advice on drafting proposals (methodological, financial and / or legal support).
- Elaboration of the work plan (work packages, schedules and assignment of responsibilities).
- Procedures for applications with funding institutions.
- Management of awarded projects: monitoring of scientific activities, financial justifications and audits.
- Preparation of final reports, review and documentary closure of the project.