Promotion of R + D + I
Support governing bodies
Communication and knowledge support
- Mental Health and Neuroscience
- Metabolism and Digestive
- Rare Diseases
- Epidemiology, Care Improvement and Chronicity
- Infections and Immunology
- Surgery and Interventional Procedures
- Methodological support
- Accreditation of groups
- Integration of researchers
- Management of the Scientific-Cooperative Plan
- Internal calls
- Management of study authorizations
- Scientific and Technical Unit
- Clinical Trials Unit
- Image Laboratory
- 3D unit
- Big Data and Artificial Intelligence Unit
- Simulation Laboratory
Innovation project portfolio management
- Francesc Godia Casablancas - Named by the Fundació Parc Taulí
- Mariona Creus and Virgil - President of the Governing Council of the Parc Taulí de Sabadell Health Corporation Consortium (born member)
- Joan Martí López - General Manager of the Consortium Corporació Sanitària Parc Taulí de Sabadell (born member)
- Lluís Brunet Berch - Appointed by the Consortium Corporació Sanitària Parc Taulí de Sabadell
- Francesc Luque López - Appointed by the Consortium Corporació Sanitària Parc Taulí de Sabadell
- Joan Marcet Morera - Appointed by the Consortium Corporació Sanitària Parc Taulí de Sabadell
- Manel Balcells Díaz - Appointed by the Consortium Corporació Sanitària Parc Taulí de Sabadell
- Isabel Amat Riera - Named by the Fundació Parc Taulí
- Lluís Donoso Bach - Named by the Fundació Parc Taulí
- Xavier López Luján - Named by the Fundació Parc Taulí
- Miquel Ángel I followed Palmer - Named by the Fundació Parc Taulí
- Joan Tàsias Margenat - Named by the Fundació Parc Taulí
- Robert Fabregat and Fuentes - Named by the Fundació Parc Taulí
- Sabadell Asseguradora Companyia d'Assegurances i Reassegurances, SA - Born member, pending the appointment of a representative
- BBVA - Born member, pending the appointment of a representative.
- Banc Sabadell, represented by Francesc Casas Selvas - Named by the Fundació Parc Taulí
- Armand Sánchez Bonastre - Appointed by the Fundació Parc Taulí, at the proposal of the Autonomous University of Barcelona
- Manuel Armengol Carrasco - Appointed by the Fundació Parc Taulí, at the proposal of the Autonomous University of Barcelona Autonomous University of Barcelona
- Official Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Sabadell, represented by Ramon Alberich Ferrer - Named by the Fundació Parc Taulí
- Mutual Sabadellenca, Private Foundation - Born member, pending the appointment of a representative
- Francesc Luque López - Named by the Fundació Parc Taulí
- M. Dolores Prados Cazorla - Named by the Fundació Parc Taulí
President: Joan Martí López, General Manager of the Consorci Corporació Sanitària Parc Taulí in Sabadell
Vice President: Francesc Gòdia Casablancas, President of the Taulí of Trustees of the Fundació Parc Taulí
- Lluís Blanch Torra, Scientific Director of the I3PT
- Francesc Luque López, Director of Economy and Services of the Consortium Corporació Sanitària Parc Taulí de Sabadell
- Armand Sànchez Bonastre, Vice-Rector for Research and Transfer at the UAB
- Cristina Carod Pérez, Executive Director of Sabadell Hospital and Albada Sociosanitary Center
Secretary: Glòria Palomar Frias, Managing Director of I3PT
Institute Management: Lluís Blanch Torra
Management Direction: Glòria Palomar Frías
Presidency: Lluís Blanch, scientific director of the I3PT
Vice-presidency: Narcís Cardoner, representative of the area of mental health and neuroscience
Secretariat: Anna Ullastres, Deputy Scientific Director
Administrative support: Mercè Ruiz, administrative support of the management
- Martha Ariza, head of quality and training at I3PT
- Assumpta Caixàs, representative of the area of metabolism and digestion
- Joan Calvet, representative of the area of infections and immunology
- Enrique Gallardo, representative of the cancer area
- Sergio Lario, representative of the area of metabolism and digestion
- Joan Miquel, representative of the area of surgery and interventional procedures
- Gema Navarro, representative of the area of epidemiology, care improvement and chronicity
- Òscar Quijada, representative of the area of infections and immunology
- Ester Risco, representative of the area of epidemiology, care improvement and chronicity
- Anna Ruiz, representative of the area of minority diseases
- Eduard Soler, head of innovation at I3PT
- Miquel Àngel Seguí, president of CEIm
- Coloma Moreno, CEIm secretariat
- Anna Aguilar, head of the Projects Unit
- Nèstor Albiñana, head of the Scientific-Technical Unit
El Scientific Advisory Committee (CAC) is a consultative and advisory body for the research and innovation activity of Parc Taulí. They include people of recognized national and international prestige in the areas of knowledge that are considered essential for research and innovation in biomedicine that are developed in the Parc Taulí.
Its members represent various sectors of society, both public and private, in different fields such as research management, intellectual property, science and business.
- Issue opinion and evaluation on the projects that are developed in the Parc Taulí.
- Identify business opportunities for projects.
- Identify external business opportunities to propose projects internally.
- Identify potential partners with whom to establish strategic alliances for the financing, development or marketing of a project and its results.
- Bring value and legitimacy to the work carried out in R + D + I in the Parc Taulí, in order to increase its efficiency and productivity.
Presidency: José Ramón Seoane. Degree in Pharmacy. Graduate in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology and Doctor in Physico-chemistry. Director of the Scientific and Technological Centers, University of Barcelona. He has held various positions and collaborated with different universities and state agencies in the promotion of biomedical and biotechnological research.
Secretariat: Lluís Blanch.
Secretariat of events: Mercè Ruiz.
- A hard tackle from Joaquín Arenas to Barbero. Degree in Pharmacy and PhD in Medicine and Surgery. He is trained as a researcher in the clinical biochemistry service of the Hospital 12 de Octubre, in Madrid; at the Department of Neurology at the Carlo Besta Institute in Milan, and at the H. Houston Merrit Center at Columbia University in New York. He is currently Scientific Director of the Instituto de Investigación Sanitaria i + 12, Hospital 12 de Octubre, after having been Director of the Instituto de Salud Carlos III.
- Julio Arrizabalaga Aguirreazaldegui. Doctor of Medicine, specialist in internal medicine. Scientific Director of the Biodonostia Research Institute and Research Coordinator of the Hospital de Donostia. He has been responsible for the CAIBER Research Unit and Principal Investigator of the RETIC de Innovación, Donostia Hospital.
- Enric Barba Ibáñez. Doctor of Telecommunications Engineering. General Manager of the B2B division of CIRSA, General Manager of UNIDESA and CIRSA INTERACTIVE. Professor at ESADE Bussines School and the Fundació Politècnica de Catalunya. He is the author of several books on Innovation management.
- Fatima Bosch Tubert. Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at the Autonomous University of Barcelona, where she directs the Center for Animal Biotechnology and Gene Therapy (CBATEG). Among other awards, it is the Narcís Monturiol Medal of the Generalitat de Catalunya for scientific and technological merit.
- Enriqueta Felip Font. Doctor of Medicine specializing in Medical Oncology. Head of the Thoracic Medical Oncology Service of the Tumor Commission at Vall d'Hebron Hospital. European Coordinator at the Working Group on European Society Guidelines. of Medical Oncology and active member of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer.
- Fernando Martín Sánchez. Doctor in Computer Science and Medicine, degree in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology and Master in Knowledge Engineering. Research professor in Biomedical Informatics and coordinator of the CROSADIS research program (Chronicity, digital health and systems) at the Instituto Nacional de Salud Carlos III. He has been Professor of Health Informatics at Melbourne Medical School and Founding Director of the Center for Health Informatics and Biomedical Medicine (HaBIC) at the University of Melbourne. Since February 2020, Deputy Director General of Artificial Intelligence and Digital Enabling Technologies under the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation.
- My Júlia Prats Moreno. Degree in Industrial Engineering. PhD in Business Administration. Associate Professor at IESE, University of Navarra. She has been a professor at the Wharton Business School (University of Pennsylvania) and various business schools in Mexico, Colombia and Portugal.
- Franscesc Solé Perellada. Degree in Economics and PhD in Industrial Engineering. Vice President of the Knowledge and Development Foundation. Professor of business organization and director of the Research and Innovation Park of the Polytechnic University of Catalonia.
Presidency: Joan Martí López - General Manager of the Consorci Corporació Sanitària Parc Taulí
- Cristina Carod Pérez - Executive Director of Sabadell Hospital and Albada Sociosanitary Center
- Nursing Management
- Anna Benavent Navarro - Director of Organization and Information Systems
- Carme Diaz - Quality Director
- Antonio Llamas Losilla - HR Director
- Francesc Luque López - Director of Economy and Services
- Joan Perendreu Sans - Director of Diagnostic Imaging
- Sònia Mariscal Pérez- Executive Director of SGG and Dependency Care
- Anna Pujol Garcia - Nursing Care Manager
- José Ibeas López - Head of the Cloud Nephrology research group
- Montserrat Montaña Peironcely - Head of the Nursing Research group
Secretariat: Lluís Blanch Torra - Director of the I3PT
Permanent guest members:
- Glòria Palomar Frías - I3PT Management Director
- Xavier Gallego Moreno - Business Developer
- Mar Castiñeira - Head of shopping
- Gabriel Ochoa Gimeno - Head of Safety and Environment
- Anna Augè Ruiz - Head of professional trajectories
- Pilar Doretto - Director of Patient Management
Presidency: I followed Palmer, Michelangelo. Doctor. Oncology.
Secretariat: Moreno Quiroga, Coloma. Doctor. Fundació Parc Taulí.
- Alfonso Zamora, Santiago. Non-medical member. Patient representative.
- Badia Barnusell, Joan. Doctor. Pediatrics.
- Benavent Navarro, Anna. Telecommunications Engineer.
- Calvet Fontova, Joan. Doctor. Rheumatology.
- Cano Palomares, Albert. Doctor. Endocrinology and Nutrition.
- Cardoner Alvarez, Narcís. Doctor. Mental health.
- De Haro López, Candelaria. Intensive Care Medicine.
- García Domínguez, Rosa Mª. Member of the Customer Service.
- Garcia Garcia, Yolanda. Doctor. Oncology.
- García Iglesias, Pilar. Doctor. Digestive.
- Ibeas Lopez, José. Doctor. Nephrology and Dialysis.
- Liesa Torre-Marin, Ana María. Nurse.
- Manríquez Tapia, Marcela. Pharmacologist.
- Massot Mesquida, Mireia. Primary Pharmacist. Member outside the institution.
- Reig Loncán, Guillem, Jurist. Data protection expert.
- Soler Blanco, Nuria. Hospital Pharmacy.
- Vinyallonga Flores, Montserrat. Non-medical member. Patient representative.
Assigned to Ethics Committee for Animal and Human Experimentation (CEEAH) of the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
Presidency: Lluís Blanch Torra, director of the I3PT
Secretariat: Martha Ariza Sáenz, head of quality and training at I3PT
- Gloria Palomar Frias, Management
- Nèstor Albiñana Giménez, head of the Scientific-Technical Unit
- Coloma Moreno Quiroga, technical secretary CEIm
- Loli Prados Cazorla, head of the Administration Unit
- Anna Ullastres Coll, Deputy Scientific Director
- Eduard Soler Alonso, head of the Innovation Unit
- Marcela Manriquez Tapia, head of the Clinical Trials Unit
- Miquel Cruel Niebla, Head of Clinical Trials Quality
- Anna Aguilar Aguilar, head of the Projects Unit and member of the Equality Committee
- Carme Diaz Fernández, CCSPT Quality Director
- Àgueda Flores, head of the UAB Quality Assurance Unit