- Royal Decree 957/2020, of 3 November, which regulates observational studies with medicines for human use.
- Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
Drug Research Ethics Committee
- Requirements and documentation
- Legislation and ethical standards
El Drug Research Ethics Committee (CEIm) del Parc Taulí is one of the most active nationally evaluating studies. Annually, the committee evaluates about 350 studies as CEI and about 60 studies as CEIm.
The CEIm of Parc Taulí was accredited for the first time on February 3, 1994, and subsequently renewed on April 1, 2008 and May 6, 2013.
In January 2018, this Committee was accredited by the Generalitat de Catalunya to act as a CEIm in accordance with the provisions of RD 1090/2015.
The CEIm of Parc Taulí has adapted its own Standardized Work Procedures to new regulations for clinical trials with medicines and healthcare products (RD 1090/2015 of December 4).
The Committee is accredited by The Office For Human Resarch Protections of the United States Department of Health and Human Services. Federalwide Assurance (FWA), FWA00025624 through 31/05/2022, which includes:
- IRB00005089 for the Research Ethics Committee
- IORG0004295 by the Consorci Corporació Sanitària Parc Taulí.
|Health centers||Non-health centers|
|From Parc Taulí||
Hospital of Sabadell
Albada Social and Health Center
Mental Health Center
Cap Can Rull, Primary Care
Attention to the Dependency
|Sabadell Senior Citizens Residence|
|External to the Parc Taulí||
Trauma Health Sabadell
Male Infertility Center Barcelona
|Private Foundation Pro People with Intellectual Disability Catalonia|
- Miquel Àngel I followed Palmer. Doctor, Oncology. Member of the Research Committee.
- Marcela Manríquez Tapia. Clinical pharmacology.
- Coloma Moreno Quiroga. doctor Parc Taulí Foundation.
- Santiago Alfonso Zamora. Non-health member. Patient Representative.
- Joan Calvet Fontova. Doctor, Rheumatology.
- Albert Cano Paolomares. Doctor, Endocrinology and Nutrition.
- Candelaria by Haro López. Doctor, Intensive Care Medicine.
- Sole Fernández Gonzalo. psychologist
- Ivan Flores Sanz. Member of the Customer Service.
- Yolanda Garcia Garcia. Doctor, Oncology.
- Pilar Garcia Iglesias. Doctor, Digestive.
- Jose Ibeas Lopez. Doctor, Nephrology and Dialysis.
- Mireia Massot Mesquida. Primary Pharmacy. Member outside the institution.
- Montserrat Pamias Massana. Doctor, Mental Health.
- Susana Redondo Capafons. Hospital Pharmacy.
- Guillem Reig Loncán. jurist Expert in data protection.
- Ester Risco Vilarasau. Nurse.
- Roger Rojas Sayol. doctor Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology
- Juan Pablo Trujillo Quintero. Doctor, Pediatrics.
- Montserrat Vinyallonga Flores. Non-health member. Patient Representative.
|December (2022)||I 13 27|
|January||I 10 31|
|Febrer||I 14 28|
|Març||I 14 28|
|April||I 11 25|
|Maig||I 16 30|
|Juny||I 13 27|
|July||I 11 25|
|September||I 12 26|
|October||I 17 31|
|November||I 14 28|
|Desembre||12 and consult secretariat|
Drug Research Ethics Committee
Parc Taulí Research and Innovation Institute Foundation (I3PT)
Plaça de la Torre de l'Aigua, s/n