Exceptional measures at CAP Can Rull
- It is recommended that before going to the CAP call by phone to be able to organize and resolve care efficiently:
- L'access for testing PCR and TAR, as well as for the suspicious cases of COVID, is for the side door.
- Pediatric care is attended to NO Concord.
We remind you that you can do the following procedures online accessing the digital space:
- Do an eConsultation with your healthcare and / or administrative professional.
- Consult and download test results, reports and diagnoses.
- Collect the medication (prescription) at the pharmacy with the Individual Health Card.
- Manage your calendar and request or cancel visits.
- Download cancellations and collection notices.
If you do not already haveaccess to My Health, you can ask for your username and password a https://lamevasalut.gencat.cat/web/cps/registra-t or by calling 900 053 723, Monday to Friday from 8 am to 20 pm.
More information for users of Parc Taulí
Information space on the Parc Taulí website with measures to adapt to COVID-19, its effects on all its centers and devices, information on Coronavirus-SARS-CoV-2 and more: