This information will be kept up to date by virtue of the epidemiological situation of the territory.
Access to buildings
- To access the different buildings you must bring mask surgical.
- Make one hand hygiene to the enabled area.
- Respects the basic rules of distancing.
You do NOT have to come to the hospital:
- If you have any of these symptoms: fever, cough, difficulty breathing, diarrhea, sore throat, joint pain, loss of taste or smell.
- If you have had one for less than 14 days close contact with an infected person or suspected infection.
- If you have suffered there infection and you still have symptoms, or they disappeared less than 14 days ago.
Regulations for visits for relatives and companions
Beginning 16 of December of 2021 visits to patients are not allowed, given the current epidemiological evolution, and to ensure the safety of people cared for and visitors.
The care team will be contacted individually to ensure communication with relatives.
They are outside the general rules of visits, and not conditioned on the epidemiological situation the following assumptions:
Scheduled visits and tests at outpatient clinics and day hospitals (Hospital, UDIAT, Mental Health, CDIAP and specialist visits CAP Sant Fèlix and CAP Cerdanyola-Ripollet)
- Scheduled visits are in person.
- In the event that the visit cannot be made in person and must be of a telephone nature, you will receive one SMS notifying you of the day and time slot in which the hospital will contact you. The doctor will call you on the scheduled day (whenever possible, it will coincide with the day you had initially arranged). The call may be made a few days before or after the day we notified you by sms.
Indications for attending visits and tests
- Don't go at the visit / test if you have symptoms compatible with the COVID-19.
- access the premises hospital you should use a mask.
Companions are not allowed, except in the following cases:
- People over 70 years
- Pregnancy follow-up visits
- People with dependency, cognitive limitations and / or functional diversity.
- It is important be punctual to avoid saturation of patients in the waiting room: don't go to visits more than 15 minutes in advance. In this sense, no tickets will be issued to prove your attendance before this time.
- When you enter the hospital, wash your hands in the designated area at the center entrance.
- Remember to respect the safety distance of 1,5 meters with others.
- Have the health card.
- Use the steps preferably.
- If you have to use theelevator, this will beindividual use.
Try to have one good respiratory hygiene when coughing or sneezing.
Es maintains the treatment activity of the Oncology Day Hospital.
The professionals of the Oncology Service will try to make, by telephone, all the control visits that do not require the presence of the patient.
Visits from patients with active treatments are maintained, who will not receive any visit confirmation calls and will be able to come directly.
Preoperative telematic visit
Hospital of Sabadell
- so delivery rooms such as the obstetric hospital are kept away from other areas with patients with respiratory pathology. Early discharge is expected at 12-24 hours if criteria are met. There will be a home visit by the midwife in the first 24 hours.
- In the case of the parties, the access of a single relative is allowed.
- In the case of hospitalization of children, the access of a single relative is allowed.
Sabadell Senior Citizens
Visits are allowed with PREVIOUS APPOINTMENT.
Family visits. It will be necessary to perform a rapid antigen test (ART) on all people who can NOT justify their complete vaccination through My Health or other means.
Only one person is allowed to visit the room as long as:
- Be certified that you are vaccinated with the complete guideline.
- Please be certified to have passed COVID-19 in the 3 months prior to the date of the visit.
- Vaccinated relatives will NOT be allowed to enter the rooms.
EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR AREA ENABLED
- There is no limitation of companions on visits abroad from the center; in the case of the enabled interior area, the limit will depend on the capacity of the specific day.
- En visits / outings outside the residence the use of a surgical mask indoors, in residents and relatives is recommended.
In unvaccinated or incorrectly vaccinated users, it is recommended to do serious TAR 0-5-10-15 days after returning to residence.
In all cases, the following security measures must be complied with:
- Respect the distance of 1,5 m.
- Make strict and correct use of the mask.
- Submit to control temperature.
- The relatives they must submit a signed statement of symptom checklist.
There is no limit on visits per resident, no time limit, as long as capacity allows.
Attention to the Dependency
- Dependency and disability assessments are made.
CAP Can Rull
- It is recommended that before going to the CAP call by phone to be able to organize and resolve care efficiently. Tel. 93 724 79 20, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 20 p.m.
- L'access for testing PCR and TAR, as well as for the suspicious cases of COVID, is for the side door.
- The attention pediatric is attended to NO Concord.
The blood donation campaign at Parc Taulí has been suspended until further notice. You can donate blood to one of the places that are enabled and that you will find in the following form of the Blood and Tissue Bank