The Corporació Sanitària Parc Taulí (CSPT) has the mission of responding to the reference population with quality, resolute, comprehensive health and social care, promoting equity and satisfaction in a framework of sustainability.
For this reason, and being consistent with the values of the organization relating to the commitment to people and the environment, the Management of the Health Corporation Parc Taulí has decided to implement an Environmental Management System (SGAm) based on standard ISO models 14001: 2004 and Regulation of the European Union 1221/2009 (EMAS III) covering the activities and the services developed in the centers and / or buildings that conform it.
Therefore, the basic directives of the Environmental Management System of the Corporació Sanitària Parc Taulí are specified in:
- Establish and keep up to date an environmental management system, setting annual environmental goals and targets and developing appropriate programs to achieve them.
- Comply with current environmental legislation as well as with other commitments voluntarily signed by the CSPT Management.
- Develop and implement work procedures to prevent, reduce and eliminate, as far as possible, the environmental impact arising from the activities of the CSPT with the aim of continuous improvement.
- Make responsible use of natural resources as well as any material used.
- Work for the minimization of the generation of waste while promoting, when this minimization is not possible, the recycling or reuse of the same.
- To train and sensitize the entire human team of the organization by making them participants in our environmental policy, so that they carry out their tasks with the utmost respect for the environment. Inform and involve users in our environmental policy so that they make responsible use of the services.
- Disseminate environmental policy to suppliers and contractors in order to involve them, as far as possible, in the environmental management of the organization.
Sabadell, December 15, 2008
Approved by the Taulí of Directors of the CSPT.
Revision date: June 25, 2012
Guides and reports
Environmental and Sanitary Waste Commission
Francesc Luque López
Directorate of Economy and Services
Aleix River Grane
Head of Security and Environment
Gabriel Ochoa Gimeno
General Services Technical Advisor
Light Vega Diaz
Head of the Hotel Section
Pilar Tomàs Igual
Representative of Supplies
Begoña Macarrón Gómez
Representative of the Prevention Service
Marta Piriz Marabajan
Infection Control Representative
Pere Escuder Torres
Information Systems Representative
Montserrat Armenteros Luque
Representative of the Communication Office
Pere Miquel Marsillach
Technical Secretariat for Environmental Management