- The Patient Management and Citizen Care service incorporates a whole series of functions and responsibilities that group different non-healthcare tasks.
- These are support services dependent on the Executive Management, which must collaborate in the provision of comprehensive and quality assistance.
- They should be the most formal expression of two fundamental principles: customer orientation and equity.
- The registration and "operational" programming of the different lines of activity
- Guarantee equitable access to your customers
- The reception, guidance and first aid of the different clients
- The promotion and respect for the rights and duties of our customers
- General written information for customers (user guides, information sheets)
- The coordination of Non-Urgent Medical Transport (TSNU)
- Assessment of subjective quality (surveys, focus groups, complaints, etc.)
- Institutional coordination to facilitate religious care.
Reception and Programming Unit
For information or changes in the schedule of visits, tests or interventions / Request a visit to the Passenger Service Parc Taulí (Vaccination Center)
Citizen Service Unit
We take care of your suggestions, complaints and thanks for improving the quality of our services.
This unit also reports on the "Charter of Rights and Duties of Citizens in relation to health and health care" as well as the "Document of Advance Wills".
Team of Patient Management Managers
Directorate of Patient Management and Citizen Care
Antonio Ávila Pérez
Head of Programming and Reception
Iván Flores Sanz
Head of the Citizen Service Unit