What is Art Taulí?
Art Taulí is the area from which artistic and cultural activities are organized in Parc Taulí. It was born in 1992 on the initiative of a group of professionals from the institution - the Grup Art Taulí - and since then its main objective has been to contribute to making hospital spaces more friendly through art, making them more welcoming for both users and professionals. It is currently integrated into the catalog of services of the Communication Office.
The fixed exhibition space is the lobby of the Taulí building.
What activities are carried out?
Art exhibitions of users, professionals and citizens can be found there. They are renewed every three weeks or so.
Other special activities are also organized:
- End-of-year exhibition of photography students from the city's School of Arts and Crafts, Escola Illa.
- Collective of painters of the city, Sabadell Ara.
- Children's drawing sample
- Exhibition of plastic arts by professionals from Parc Taulí.
- Contribute to making hospital spaces friendlier through art, making them more welcoming for both users and professionals.
- To offer a space to accommodate the artistic concerns of users, citizens and professionals themselves.
- Maintain a framework of relationship between the institution and the city different from the care itself.
Regulations and support
Once the period of exposure to Art Taulí has been agreed, the following considerations must be taken into account:
- The space reserved for the assembly of the exhibitions is the lobby of the Taulí building
- The works will arrive at the institution on the same day as the exhibition.
- The author and / or someone you trust will collaborate in its assembly and disassembly.
- The works will be collected by the author on the same day that the exhibition ends.
- In any type of exhibition, the Corporació Sanitària i Universitària Parc Taulí is not responsible for theft or possible damage that the work may suffer during the time spent in the exhibition hall.
- Attention and advice in the organization of the exhibition.
- Mounting support.
- Dissemination of the exhibition on the Intranet and the Corporate Web, as well as in the local media.
Sales and canon
- The sale of the exhibited works will be managed by the artist himself, who will be able to display the price list in the same room.
- One of the works on display will be donated to the Parc Taulí Health Corporation and will become part of the Parc Taulí Art Fund.
Contact Taulí Art
External telephone - direct: 93 745 83 80
Parc Taulí, 1
Santa Fe Building, right wing, 2nd floor
Art at other Hospitals: