The Parc Taulí Retired Nurses Association is a non-profit association made up of retired nursing graduates, which was born with the following objectives:
- Facilitate your own relationship with Parc Taulí.
- Maintain the bond of friendship between retired nurses.
- Support vulnerable nurses in vulnerable situations.
- Collaborate with Parc Taulí, the COIB and other health organizations.
- Continue the relationship with colleagues from Parc Taulí in an active work situation.
Among the activities to be carried out are: reading club, sports activities (walking, yoga, ...), cultural outings, lunches and collaboration with organizations.
The Association is available to anyone who wants to contact them.
Taulí of Directors
Magda Daví Pollina - President
- Núria Mañé Buxó - Treasurer
- Encarna Ramos Sánchez - Member and head of communication
- Mercé Ruiz Muñoz - Vice President
- Àngels Soler Mateu - Secretary
Do you want to be a part of it?
Activities Year 2023
Parc Taulí Retired Nurses Association News