Atenció!We are changing the way you access your scheduled visits and tests.In the meantime, you can consult them at My HealthPlease excuse the inconvenience
Indications for attending visits and tests
- La mask is mandatory
- 1 companion per patient
- make one hand hygiene to the enabled area.
- Have it handy health card.
- It is important be punctual to avoid saturation of patients in the waiting room: don't come to the visit more than 15 minutes in advance. No tickets will be issued certifying your attendance before this time.
- Scheduled visits are in person.
In the event that the visit cannot be made in person and must be of a telephone nature, will receive one SMS notifying you of the day and time slot in which the hospital will contact you. The doctor will call you on the scheduled day (whenever possible, it will coincide with the day that was initially arranged). It is possible that the call will be made a few days before or after the day we notified you by sms.
- For any change or query contact telephone programming:
- 93 723 10 10 - Option 1
Individual Health Card (TSI)
- If you do not have the TSI, go to your Primary Care Center (CAP) to provide it.
Consultation of visits to CAP Can Rull, CAP Can Llong and/or screening mammograms
- Consultation of visits to CAP Can Rull
- Request for visits to CAP Can Llong