The CIMD markets the RAIM digital image system directly and through distribution companies nationally and internationally, which guarantees product continuity.
As a result of this commercialization, the CIMD participates in several major projects, of which 3 are worth highlighting: UDIAT Diagnostic Center, IKONOS Project and Hospital Clínic de Barcelona
UDIAT Diagnostic Center:
The last objective of the UDIAT Center Diagnostic project is to achieve the removal of all paper and X-ray inside the hospital
The IKONOs project is an ambitious project of the Autonomous Government of Castilla-La Mancha that seeks to give access to any scan with digital image from anywhere in the healthcare network, for anyone authorized independently of the center of the Community where it has been located. performed the diagnostic test.
Hospital Clínic of Barcelona
The Hospital Clínic de Barcelona is one of the largest prestigious university hospitals in Spain and a reference center for the population of Catalonia. The goals of the project are computer diagnostics and making reports and images accessible throughout the hospital.
In addition, RAIM has been installed in numerous hospitals and healthcare centers in Catalonia, Spain and Portugal, of all types: regional and university, general and specialized, public and private.
- BARCELONA HOSPITAL - ASS. SANITARY
- CIMA- ADVANCED MEDICINE INTERNATIONAL CENTER
- PALMAPLANAS CLINIC MALLORCA
- MEDICAL INSTITUTE FOR IMAGE-MANRESA
- MEDTEC- COMPLEX H. XERAL- CIES DE VIGO
- CABE - HOSPITAL DE PALAMOS
- SAAS- HOSPITAL OUR LADY OF MERITXELL ANDORRA
- ALTHAIA (MANRESA GENERAL HOSPITAL)
- VIC HOSPITAL CONSORTIUM
- ICS CAP OSONA (Capitative Project)
- TERRACE HOSPITAL CONSORTIUM
- MARESME SANITARY CONSORTIUM
- CRC - CORPORATION
- THE HOSPITAL OF THE SPIRIT SANT DE SANTA COLOMA
- FIGUERES HOSPITAL
- CALAHORRA HOSPITAL FOUNDATION