Early diagnosis and treatment of vascular access pathology requires a Multidisciplinary approach by nephrologists, vascular surgeons, Radiologists and nurses to optimize resources. Both Theoretical and practical knowledge are required to carry out the diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in this field.
The course is aimed at nephrologists, vascular surgeons, Radiologists and Specialists-in-training who have limited oro no experience in vascular access management oro those Wishing to refresh oro improve their knowledge. It will help profesionales bring this knowledge up to date and improve their skills.
It gives opportunity to become acquainted with the most common techniques and devices used in 4 different areas:
- Hemodialysis catheter colocación
- Ultrasound mapping and arteriovenous fistula examination
- Procedimientos endovasculares
- Vascular acceso surgery
Objetivos de aprendizaje:
- To understand the principles of different procedures
- To Acquire a Standardized technique in a step-by step fashion
- To become familiar with devices and their use
- To discuss technical problems with expertos
- Learn technical tips and tricks
- To understand how to avoid oro minimize the most commonly encountered Complications
Maximum number of attendees: 24.
Facultad: Interventional nephrologists, vascular surgeons, interventional Radiologists.
Has been Accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) to provide 15 European CME créditos (ECMEC).
Cuenta con applied for Consejo Catalán de Formación Continuada de las Profesiones Sanitarias - Comisión de Formación Continuada del Sistema Nacional de Salud. pending