Organized in two different levels of care that act in a complementary way and carried out by the same professionals:
Outpatient consultation at the Hospital
It basically controls the patient of greater complexity or who requires evolutionary control, both for metabolic bone disease and for inflammatory rheumatism and autoimmune systemic disease. Different specialized monographic consultations are used:
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Onset arthritis.
- Bone metabolic disease.
- Autoimmune systemic disease.
- Control of subcutaneous drugs for hospital use (biological).
Interdisciplinary consultations are also used:
- Psoriasis-psoriatic arthropathy consultation (shared with the Dermatology Service).
- Consult inflammatory bowel disease (shared with the Digestive Service).
- Uveitis consultation (shared with the Ophthalmology Service).
- Lung and rheumatic disease consultation (shared with the Pulmonology Service).
- Consult surgery in rheumatic disease (shared with the Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology Service).
- Consult endocrinology and metabolic bone disease (shared with the Endocrinology and Nutrition Service)
External consultations - VII Centenary Building, ground floor, waiting room C
Consultation in Specialized Care Centers (CAE)
- CAE of Sabadell
- CAE of Cerdanyola-Ripollet
Organized as a standard external consultation and monographic infiltration consultation. Less complex pathology is treated, localized rheumatic processes or those that will not require continuous control. Consultation is offered weekly to all family doctors in the area, where you can consult any questions related to rheumatic pathology (diagnostic, therapeutic, radiological imaging ...).
The Day Hospital that uses the Service is specific and is located in the field of outpatient consultation. It allows the practice of biopsies, such as subcutaneous fat, synovial, muscle or minor salivary gland, and intravenous treatments. These therapies are organized monographically in treatments for rheumatoid arthritis, treatments for spondyloarthropathies and other treatments (bone metabolic pathology, Charcot's arthropathy ...).
Day Hospital - VII Centenary Building, ground floor
It is performed in the acute hospitalization area, in a plant shared with the Digestive, Hepatology and Neurology services.
Hospitalization - Taulí Building, 8nd floor
The technical office used is for own use, located in the area of the outpatient clinic. It is equipped with capillaryoscope, polarized light microscope, ultrasound and biopsy and infiltration material.
Technical office - VII Centenary Building, ground floor
Emergency - Taulí Building, ground floor